Marvel Movie Ranking Masterpost!


Everyone has an opinion. However, not everyone has the correct opinion. The following blog post is entirely my opinion but please know - I'm heavily implying that it is the correct opinion.

Before we begin I want to explain the ranking system. The films will fall into the following categories:

Masterclass - Best of the best. Infallible pieces of superhero media.
Real Good Shit - Not perfect, but really nice.
Cool - Decent, would watch twice.
Its Definitely a Film - Not Great. Not bad enough to be shit though
Gahbbage! Human Gaaahbbage! - Garbage, bad and doodoo
Ungodly Shit - The worst of the worst.
I Haven't Seen It - I aint seen this!

I may have missed one or two but yknow, life goes on. So let's get this started!

Masterclass

Blade
Blade 2
Captain America: Winter Soldier

Real Good Shit

Civil War
Guardians of the Galaxy
Ant-Man

Cool

Captain America: The First Avenger
Thor
Iron Man
Amazing Spider-man
Spider-man 2

Its Definitely a Film

Avengers Assemble
Iron Man 2
Thor 2
Amazing Spider-man 2
Spider-man
Deadpool

Gahbbage! Human Gaaahbbage! 

Iron Man 3
Spider-man 3
X-men
Age of Ultron
Big Hero 6
X-men 2

Ungodly Shit

X-men Origins Wolverine
The Wolverine
X-men 3: The Last Stand
X-men: First Class
X-men: Days of Future Past

I Haven't Seen It

Doctor Strange - You really think I'm trying to see Dentastrips Fumblycatch as Dr Strange?
X-men: Apocalypse - I cannot stomach another bad X-men adaption -  I refuse.

Comments

Post a Comment